Friday, June 18, 2010

Strawberry Festival Eve

Tomorrow is the big day!  I'm finally finished with production and table set up.  I had quite the week not really knowing how to assemble my banner - thanks to Facebook - I had a few good suggestions - I found myself in Lows frantically searching high and low for what I thought would work - finally - I ended up at customer service making some hand gestures and trying to explain what I was looking for.  I ended up coming home with two 4" clamps - then the rest kind of fell into place.  I had a few hours of brainstorming - and I'm happy to say - I think between the clamps and the bed risers for the table - all is well....

The following photos show my table - I am so happy to be done at a reasonable hour.... Now I can shut down my studio and get a good night's rest.  The festival is from 10:00 a.m. until 3:00 and the weather forecast is calling for 90 degree weather.  My goodness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment